Google alone receives over 3.5 billion searches per day. So, if you thinking about leads, website traffic, brand visibility, customer loyalty, then you must focus on search engine optimization in your digital marketing strategy. With our actionable SEO tips, you can raise brand awareness in no time.
Here are 15 SEO tips to improve your brand’s search engine visibility.
- If you don’t have a mobile site, don’t worry! Google AMP help you build AMP (Accelerated mobile pages) that are fast, high-performing and enables you to create user-friendly pages on site. Create your first AMP page here
- When shifting your website from HTTP to HTTPS, don’t make any frequent changes to a site. It may be difficult for Google to accept all the changes during that period.
- For a better user-experience, your site speed needs to be 2-3 seconds. Check your site speed now by using WebPageTest tool
- Google new trip planning feature is advantageous for local business or Travel Company. It’s a great way to improve ranking in local searches. More opportunities for businesses as they can create travel guides for users which might benefit travelers and increase their chances of getting the business from Google searches.
- Google’s Search Live carousel feature let publisher feature their Live content such as Live sports, election, breaking news. To be considered for live coverage you must meet following criteria and Fill this form.
- Google’s Local Inventory Ad program is the best way to increase in-store sales. It provides information or suggestions to customers, who want to buy the product from a nearby location.
- Users not clicking to your blog or website. Well, you need to improve and rewrite your Meta descriptions, in order to achieve higher click-through-rate.
- Pop-ups on mobile sites create a poor user experience, remove it. You can add in-text hyperlinks or call-to-action buttons to achieve your SEO goal.
- Can’t choose the topic for your next blog post. Go to BuzzSumo, use this tool to research trending topics on the internet.
- Collaborating with influencers to promote your content among your targeted audience, do a quick background search on their pages last cached. Enter “cache: URL”. If it’s within 24 -48 hours then it means Google find that important and relevant enough to cache it quickly. But if it’s been more than a month, it won’t help your business or brand.
- When performing keyword research, do include keywords relevant to voice search. As more users are conducting the search using Google voice.
- Don’t add the business on every directory available on the internet. Just stick with selected and premium directories that can provide higher visibility to your business (Yellow Pages, Google+, Yelp etc.)
- Never apply multiple H1 tags on a single page.
- Have you done any SEO audit on your site, lately? Conduct one now and Fix the errors that might be the reason behind low search engine rankings. To identify errors, broken links, sitemap, and canonical errors use Screaming Frog and Google Webmaster Tools to improve the experience of users coming to your blog or website.
- Most website owner doesn’t realize that it’s important to update the year in their copyright notice in a footer. If you don’t update it, Google crawler might see the website as out of date.
We hope these SEO tips help you gain visibility in search results. Implement these tips and see the difference.